Dr. Nichols has been freeing people from pain and enhancing the quality of his patient's lives since 2005. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to providing individualized and customized care based on each patient's specific needs.
In addition to providing full-spine and extremity care Dr. Nichols specializes in modern therapy protocols aimed at restoring abnormal spinal curves thereby providing long-term solutions for individuals with chronic headaches, migraines, TMJ disorder and neck pain. By combining the very best hands-on-techniques and state of the art physiotherapy procedures, Dr. Nichols is able to help you accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Nichols works with various providers in the Manhattan area, including dentists, orthodontists, primary care physicians and optometrists to ensure patients are receiving the most comprehensive treatment plans available.
- Kansas State University
- Palmer College of Chiropractic - Valedictorian
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist - National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Fellow - Chiropractic BioPhysics
Memberships & Associations:
- Kansas Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractors Association