Chiropractic Services in Manhattan, KS
Welcome to Nichols Chiropractic, where our chiropractors provide care for your family. If you are new to chiropractic care, you may have questions about our services and how they can help you find lasting pain relief. Please learn more about our services and what you can expect from chiropractic.
Our Manhattan, Kansas Chiropractic Services
At Nichols Chiropractic, we offer many services to accommodate our patients' needs. See us for proven therapies including:
- Car accident injury - If you have been in a car accident, we can relieve your injuries gently and without the use of pain medication. Let us activate your body's inner healing system through targeted chiropractic adjustments that reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Pain management - Your pain is unique, just like you are. We offer individualized pain management services to find what's wrong and fix it so you don't have to suffer. Let us examine you, draw up a treatment plan, and stop chronic and acute pain.
- Back pain and sciatica treatment - Back pain and sciatica can make it difficult for you to complete your activities of daily life without pain. We can give you relief by fixing subluxations in the spine, strengthening weak muscle tissue, and teaching you corrective exercises to treat muscle imbalances.
- Webster technique - Are you pregnant? If so, get prepared for a safe and healthy delivery by seeing our prenatal chiropractor. With the Webster technique, we adjust the pelvis, sacrum, and sacroiliac joints to prepare you for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
- Cold laser therapy - Using a special cold laser, we can heal muscle and soft tissue injuries right in our office. We often use this treatment after a sports injury, personal injury, or auto accident injury to complement our chiropractic care.
- iTrac therapy - If you have head pain, neck pain, or jaw pain, the unique iTrac therapy can help. iTrac Therapy restores the proper alignment of the head and neck, and can be used to treat forward head posture, a major cause of headaches, neck pain and TMJ pain.
- Headache treatment - You do not need to suffer from headaches or migraines. Our soothing neck adjustments can reduce pressure that leads to headaches.
- ART - Active Release Therapy or ART is a specialized form of soft tissue therapy that we use to treat overworked muscles. If you have ergonomic injuries or repetitive strain injuries, this can help you find relief.
- Sports injury treatment - Whether you were just injured or have an old sports injury that still gives you pain, we can help by reducing scar tissue, adjusting the joints and soft tissues around the injury, and demonstrating corrective and strengthening exercises that can assist you.
Contact Nichols Chiropractic Today!
If you suffer from pain, we can help. For your convenience, we are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday.
Complete our online appointment request form or call our office today at 785-537-2211 to set up an initial consultation with one of our chiropractors. We look forward to meeting you!