Dr. Chloe Skidmore helps individuals reclaim their health through functional medicine. She identifies root problems, analyzes biochemical markers through advanced laboratory testing, and personalizes care ensuring lasting results for her patients. Dr. Skidmore fosters a strong doctor - patient relationship as she provides clinical expertise, education, and advanced therapies.
She serves patients of all ages and a variety of health conditions. Her practice involves diagnosing and managing chronic conditions including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, hormonal imbalances and digestive problems. She has specialty training in pediatrics, internal medicine, male and female health, autoimmune conditions, mental health, epigenetics, nutrition and the gut-brain axis. Dr. Skidmore’s clinical focus in women’s health includes thyroid conditions, fertility and pregnancy support, perimenopause, and various hormonal imbalances.
Dr. Skidmore graduated with her Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Logan University in St. Louis, MO in 2020. She previously graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Physical Science. Dr. Skidmore is originally from Newton, KS where her passion for functional medicine began. She strives to continually learn and apply her knowledge to provide excellent clinical outcomes.
▪ Kansas State University
▪ Logan University - College of Chiropractic
▪ Doctor of Chiropractic - Kansas State Board of Healing Arts
▪ Council of Diagnosis and Internal Disorders - 300 hours in American Board of Chiropractic Internists
▪ Council of Diagnosis and Internal Disorders - 120 hours in Chiropractic Family Practice
▪ ICAK - 100 hours
▪ Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture - 100 hours