Chiropractic Rehabilitation in Manhattan, KS
The musculoskeletal system has been often referred to as the "primary life machine". Various systems of the body need to work together in order to maintain the highest level of health possible.
If one component of any of the three major subsystems dysfunctions, the other subsystems either dysfunction as well, or become overworked in an attempt to compensate. This is how the body works to heal itself, but in many cases, it needs proper guidance so that healing can happen in a productive way which prevents further injury, and may even improve future functionality.
Types of Rehabilitation Done By Our Chiropractic Staff
In order to properly rehabilitate patients, we at Nicholas Chiropractic in Manhattan, Kansas give our patients several treatment options by various Doctors of Chiropractic who are experienced and certified in various rehabilitation methods.
- Dr. Jarrod Nicholas, who is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist,
- Dr. Beugelsdijk, an ART (Active Release Therapy) Certified chiropractor who has worked with trauma and overuse injuries. a movement-based massage protocol use to repair soft tissue and muscle damage and he also helps to reduce pain through Kinesio Taping
- Dr. Abby Moore studied Kinesiology first before becoming a Doctor of chiropractic and brings this knowledge and experience to her rehabilitation methods
- Dr. Joseph Vannicola is skilled in various treatment plans including soft tissue work and physiotherapy modalities as well as standard adjustments. He takes care to individualize treatment to fit the patients' needs.
- Dr. Valerie Gascon who helps with a variety of issues, including pregnancy-related issues
- Dr. Brett Baxter whose chiropractic training includes internal medicine, nutrition, epigenetics, McKenzie protocol-full spine (MDT), kinesiology taping, cupping and soft tissue manipulative therapy (FAKTR).
Other Rehabilitation Methods Used
Other popular therapies that help with rehabilitation include iTrac therapy -for headaches, The Webster Technique, and the Thompson technique. These rehabilitation strategies help with various types of pain management strategies, including pain from sports injuries, headaches, TMJ pain and more.
Visit Our Manhattan, KS Clinic for Chiropractic Rehabilitation Today
If you are suffering from an injury or are just looking to get some of your old strength and mobility back, one of our Manhattan Chiropractors at Nicholas Chiropractic in Manhattan, Kansas will look at your specific situation, and find what treatment method is most likely to work for you.
To learn more about your options, or to schedule an appointment contact Nicholas Chiropractic at 785-537-2211.